Writing silly blog posts, for example.
As I'm most creative late at night, I've been customising my school stuff for next year (will take photos sometime soon). My übercool binder has a photo of a peacock feather pasted over it, it's lovely! I also did some cute little drawings on the first page of my maths notebook. Perhaps it will make the dreadful subject slightly less repulsive. Gosh, I hope so. Right now I'm glancing at my sheet music binder, winking maliciously and thinking "Thou shalt be customised too!". After a thorough inspection of my drawers I found my old felt tip pens and some awesome long-lost stickers, including the puffy ones with musical symbols on them.
Talking of finding things, I've lost the tiny leather folder thingey where I stored my photos for documents and I need the photos because I'm going to go and buy my student bus pass next week. I've been looking for the photos like mad, I looked everywhere but I just can't find the photos. The last time I saw the photos they were in my purse but then I shuffled my stuff around and who knows where the photos ended up. Arrrrrrrgh.
It's 2 am and I'm still awake. I want to go to sleep but I feel totally perky and lively, I can't help it.
I hate not being able to sleep.
Hate it.
Bleh.
No comments:
Post a Comment